The CDFC Soccer School Programme
At Carpe Diem FC the 'CDFC Soccer School Programme' is designed for U7 - U14 players who fit any of the following criteria:
- Players who do not currently play for a team
- Players that are working towards joining a team/club in the future
- Players who play for another team and would like to improve their technical ability
- Players who would like to play for one of Carpe Diem FC's teams
If your child fits any of these categories the CDFC Soccer School Programme may be the right pathway for them.
Inside The CDFC Soccer School Programme
Players on the CDFC Soccer School Programme train once a week.
At Carpe Diem the football season is divided into 5 sets of 8 week modules. Each module focuses primarily on one topic/aspect of the game so that players are given many opportunities to learn, practise and master what they are being taught.
Depending on the age of the player, modules for the football seasons will be based on the following themes*:
- Module One - Passing & Receiving
- Module Two - Dribbling & Turning
- Module Three - Possession
- Module Four - Patterns of Play
- Module Five - Finishing
*Subject to change.
The final week of each module is 'Assessment Week' during which players' individual development and progress are evaluated.
Each 8 week module is followed by a two week break.
A typical weekly training session includes the following components:
- Warm Up 1 - Technical Ball Mastery and Homework review
- Warm Up 2 - Module related warm up, i.e. Passing and Receiving
- Drills 1, 2 & 3 - Module related drills, i.e. Passing and Receiving
- Small Sided Game
The CDFC Soccer School is a yearly program and runs all year round with no prolonged off season break.
The costs for participating in the CDFC Soccer School are as follows:
- Trial Fee - Free
- Annual Club Membership Fee - £35 (due on joining Carpe Diem FC. Includes training t-shirt)
- Monthly Training Fee - £20
- Personalised Carpe Diem Nike Training Kit Pack (Optional) - £65 (Includes training jumper, trousers, shorts and socks and beanie hat)
*Training wear items can be bought individually or as a pack with the price listed above*
Please note: the Monthly Training Fee of £20 is due on the 1st day of each month. The fee is calculated on the amount of training sessions players will receive throughout the season, pro-rated across 12 months.
(Sibling discounts are available on request.)
Making A Payment
All payments must be made by Direct Debit using our preferred payment provider Go Cardless.
This takes no more than 2 minutes to set up and you will be provided with information on how to do this once your child is offered a place on the CDFC Soccer School Programme.
Training Time & Venue
*The CDFC Soccer School Programme takes place every Tuesday for U7's-U14's. To register to attend a free trial click here*
Tuesday's 5:30pm - 6:30pm & 6:30pm - 7:30pm (You will be notified as to what session your child should attend)
All of our training sessions take place at Goals Beckham North, Copers Cope Rd, Beckenham, Kent BR3 1NZ.
*To order new training attire please email Info@carpediemfc.com*